9/7/10

Johnathan, Doreen, and the Radio... Some captions.

Joke #1: Johnathan, you're being rude. You should look at the radio when it's talking to you.

Joke #2: Johnathan, this has been a long time coming. I'm leaving you, and I'm taking the RCA radio console with me. You just can't compete, John. It has a hand-rubbed mahogany cabinet, a Vita-Tone speaker... and have you seen the size of the record changing arm?

Joke #3:
Good evening Mr. and Mrs. America and all the ships at sea. Before we get on with tonight's program, I have this special announcement from a very special listener: "Dear Johnathan, I'm leaving you for Bill Vrabden , the radio announcer. Best wishes, Doreen." Well, I'd like to thank lovely listener Doreen for that announcement. I guess we're official now, baby! Tonight we feature music from great breakup scenes in movie history, hand-picked by me, Bill Vrabden, radio announcer.

Joke #4: Johnathan, this is so hard to say. I've... I've been seeing another man. His name is Sal Glondrik, and we met at the circus. Here, let me get him out of his storage cabinet so he can confront you.

Joke #5: Johnathan, you and I have been drifting apart for some time now, and I'm leaving you. I don't know how to put it in words, but I've always been able to express myself best through the art of tap dance. Here, let me put the music on...


HEY! A BONUS JOKE!...

Rejected Trojan condom ad number  412.





0 comments:

Post a Comment